Saturday, December 17, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Oh my goodness! It has been PURE insanity around here lately! I'm not kidding.
We went to a party a couple weeks ago that I made baked good yumminess for.
I had final exams, so I went home to my mom's to finish it all with no distractions.
I graduated Santa Fe last night with my Associates Degree in Journalism.
And now I'm about to spend some much needed time with friends...and take Layla to get Santa pictures done.
All while also preparing for Christmas and spending far too much money!!!!

And, to top it all off, Daniel's birthday is on Monday, and I'm having a party then too.
But, thanks to my awesome shopping deal-hunting & couponing, I got everything I need for BOTH today & Monday's parties for $36. Yep, 2 parties under $50. It can be done, people!!!

I made these candies for the Christmas party a couple weeks ago. Easy stuff, and It's SO much fun!!!
Just get molds from JoAnns or Michaels. Melt White Chocolate Chips (DONT use ones you've put in the freezer, it will not work). Add candy colors (available at Joanns & Michaels), and get creative! Put skewers in as directed.
Let them sit in the fridge till you see that it looks a bit "frosted" on the backs.
Gently remove! I'll post a pic of the finished, wrapped ones, in the next post.
Easy as pie!  :]

No comments:

Post a Comment