Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sometimes...

I can't help myself from thinking I have the greatest little family in the entire world. Seriously, does it get any better than Dmac & the McNugget?

I want to freeze frame mornings with Layla between 6am and 9am. Why? Because when she wakes up around 6am, I feed her and we lay on the couch together and cuddle. It's our morning routine. We always fall asleep together for those 3 hours on the couch. <3 It's the greatest time in the world. I really cherish it, because I know it won't last forever.

I find it mildly concerning when I notice that I have a test due that same day. Yeah, that was a lame answer.  

I decide to take the plunge and marry DMac. I know, BIG shocker. :P

It really hits me that Layla will be 6 months old in less than a month. Where'd the time go?

I can't believe how lucky I am when Layla looks at me and smiles. She is so perfect and I love her to pieces. I am SO lucky to have such a happy, healthy little girl.

I feel like I never, ever, ever want Layla to grow up. She's too much fun as a baby. <3

I feel like a really good person when I choose to donate to X-Cause when the cashier prompts me to. I feel even better when I ask if I can donate when I see the little paper thingy's hanging all around.


Do a SOMETIMES of your own! <3

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment