Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Eggs & A New Job!

Why, hello there! I need to update more regularly. I say this in EVERY post. But it's true.

Easter was great fun! Layla had such a fun day for her first Easter. Here's some shots...

This is what a hard boiled egg looks like after the LaylaBug gets a hold of it. Squished to smithereens!

Dying Easter Eggs for the first time! What a mess!!

We decided to put her in the basket. Too cute, right? She looks JUST like me here. Jeez!

Smiling away in her Easter dress. Right after church.

Post-Church photo. Me & my girl in our easter dresses! 







Layla got lots of fun toys for Easter from the Easter Bunny. She got to watch the big kids hunt Easter Eggs. She got to dye some eggs. She got to play in the sandpit/volleyball court for the first time. AND She got to go swimming for the first time. What a day for a 6.5 month old! She definitely made mommy's Easter far more enjoyable.

In other news, I have a new job!!! I'll give you a hint as to what it is: popcorn, stubs, curly fries. Ah yes, the wonderful world of AMC Theaters!!! I started work yesterday, which is really Orientation, I'm not "on the job" yet, but it was so much fun! I love my manager and the awesome girls I am starting with!

If you think that makes me busy, let me remind you of my other daily duties:
-Full-Time Student at UCF
-Full-Time Mommy to Layla
-Working as an A.M./Receptionist Manager at Dmac's office
-Working as film crew at AMC Theaters Lake Square
-Planning a wedding for September
-Selling mark. and being a mark. mentor assistant

Yes. I do it all! And no, there's nothing I can't do. I also find time to cook, clean, do laundry, and bake. And make all of my daughter's baby food. :]

I am loving life. Keeping busy makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment