Monday, April 16, 2012

Things that are popular.

I just realized how many people and things there are that are popular that I'm actually not a fan of. Here's my list...

1. Adele
I absolutely cannot STAND Adele. We can start with her music. It's plain and lacks creativity. Half her songs make no sense, and her voice isn't all that and a bag of chips. Just sayin. She's also extremely ugly in my opinion, and I really think that everyone who says "omg she's so pretty" is just saying that because she's the only popular fat celebrity right now.
Also, this picture is INCREDIBLY tacky. Smoking is absolutely disgusting, and that's just going to make her voice worse. Whether she smokes or not, this picture is not sending out a good image to young people who look up to her.




2. The Hunger Games
I don't understand the hype behind this film & book series. It's much like the HP and Twilight fads. A book series turns into movies. Big deal. The difference this time, is I didn't hear about the books until AFTER the film was announced. So it can't be all that  great. I think it's more of a psychological thing. If you turn a book series with some teen romance into a movie series, you'll be successful. Kids like that fad right now. I've watched bits and pieces of The Hunger Games, while working, but it doesn't really hit me. Neither did Harry Potter or Twilight. I'm just not into that kinda movie. And I hate reading young adult fiction. So, it isn't really destined in my life. 
3. Nicki Minaj
I don't like her music or the way she looks. Her look is basically a copycat of Lady Gaga, which is a copycat of Madonna. I'm over it. She has flow as a rapper, but her voice makes me cringe, and sometimes she just makes no sense.   

He looks like a lesbian woman. His songs suck. He's delusional. The End.   
We're not Native Americans. Why do we want feathers in our hair? It's not cute! Guys are confused. I'm confused.
If you look at fashion this season, a lot is Native American related. It's not cute! I just don't get this trend!!!

These are just a few things that are popular that I'm not really in to. 
They are just my opinions. I know many people disagree, but it's just me. :] I had to vent about these crazy trends. <3 

 
Disclaimer: These are the thoughts and opinions of myself only, and do not reflect the opinions of AMC Theaters, mark., or any other company I may or may not be affiliated with.

No comments:

Post a Comment